Having amassed nearly $300 million in overall sales, and having been awarded the number one RE/MAX team in Pennsylvania, the Joseph Bograd team has proven that our approach to real estate is beneficial to both our business and our customers. The prestigious title of best RE/MAX team follows our reputation, as it is only given to real estate agencies with the highest rated reviews and the most outstanding customer service.
Our agency has become a leader and set the standard for other RE/MAX teams in the greater Philadelphia area. We know our competitors can take all the tips we have to give at Joseph Bograd real estate. We aren’t afraid of letting our current clients and future customers in on the five keys to our success, and why they make us the best real estate agents for you to rely on for all of your property buying and selling needs.
5 Keys to Being a Successful Realtor in Pennsylvania:
- Local Market Knowledge: Knowing your local market is essential to being successful in any aspect of real estate, whether from an agent’s perspective, or that of a client. Being aware of the local landscape (including businesses, schools, highways, entertainment, etc.) will give you the upper hand; it is important to know all of the things that will affect homebuyers.
- Organization: We group our leads in tears (such as $200K-$300K, or $400K and up) so that we can better understand what each of our clients would be interested in viewing and potentially buying.
- Technology Fluency: We made the decision to fully immerse our company in the digital age and incorporate technology into our business; it was a sagacious choice. Listing our agency on local websites (like Zillow and Realtor.com) promotes our team, as does having social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Our name is our brand, so we are always extra careful to represent Joseph Bograd in a positive way, and produce meaningful or relevant content for our customers and potential clients.
- Connections: Always on the search for new leads on properties, we make sure to take advantage of the opportunity to help out a potential client even when we aren’t on the clock. Being friendly and striking up a conversation has led to many of our strongest customer relationships!
- Customer Prioritization: Unlike other agencies, we don’t ever prioritize commission over our customers. Money isn’t everything, especially in business: it comes and goes along with the economy (especially in the real estate industry), but our connections with our clients can last a lifetime. We know that we have the critical job of assisting customers like you with one of the biggest investments you might ever make: your future home.
If you are looking for a Bucks County realtor, the Joseph Bograd team can offer you the expert insight you need to find a home within the greater Philadelphia area, because we have the local background and time-earned know-how that is necessary to find the best properties at fair market prices.
We can offer you the personalized services best suited to your needs because we not only have fifteen years of experience, but we also endeavor to always be attentive to the desires of our clients. Regardless of whether you are in the market for more rustic and quaint real estate in New Hope, PA, or more modern real estate in Huntingdon Valley, PA, Joseph Bograd will always find a house that meets your budget and preferences.
To talk with one of the members of our Joseph Bograd team of real estate agents in Pennsylvania, you can visit us online at http://www.josephbograd.com/, or give us a call at (267) 282-1721 today.