Life in the Philadelphia suburbs comes with many perks, beyond just the array of beautiful homes for sale in Bucks County. The area is graced with nature’s beauty, rich with history, full of interesting people, fun things to do, and, last but definitely not least, great places to eat.
Even if you resolved to eat better, or eat less, in the new year, you can’t deny yourself the pleasures of Bucks County’s vibrant dining scene. Not completely.
O.K., so maybe you stop going out for dinner every night. Instead, maybe you schedule special splurging occasions, and limit yourself to only the best restaurants the county has to offer.
There are too many great restaurants in Bucks County to list in one blog. But whether you’re new to the area or are just looking to expand your culinary horizons, here are some delectable destinations to visit before you turn the page on 2019.
- Rocco’s At the Brick, Newtown – The new tenant in the centuries-old Brick Hotel has changed the place for the better. Specializing in steak, Rocco’s is great for dinner, but also offers a nice Sunday brunch.
- Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, Newtown – After opening last spring, Harvest has quickly become a go-to restaurant for folks looking to escape the routine and enjoy a fresh, creative locally sourced and healthy meal. It’s the perfect place to celebrate a birthday, anniversary – or just treat yourself.
- Marsha Brown, New Hope – Eat here both for the authentic Cajun/Creole menu (the owner grew up in Louisiana) and the unique ambience. Marsha Brown is located in an old church on New Hope’s Main Street, so it’s definitely not your typical dining experience.
- Charcoal BYOB, Yardley – Like Harvest, Charcoal focuses on fresh, seasonal farm-to-table fare, but Charcoal has the benefit of a scenic riverside location (Delaware Ave. in downtown Yardley Borough). Head on over and see what hundreds of OpenTable reviewers are raving about.
- Ooka, Doylestown – Everyone loves the Hibachi experience, and Ooka is a master of, shall we say, edible entertainment. What sets this place apart is its quality sushi and selection of signature rolls tailored to the local area. Definitely try the CB West roll.
Now that you’re hungry to upgrade your dining options in the new year, why not start thinking about finding your dream home?
Joseph Bograd and his award-winning team of RE/MAX realtors can guide your search through the very best homes for sale in Bucks County and homes for sale in Montgomery County, PA. Check out our exclusive listings online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-282-1721 to speak to an agent today.