Join Our Team
Looking for a fresh new start in the real estate industry or looking to push your current real estate career beyond your wildest dreams?
Join our team today!
We are the #1 Real Estate Team in the entire area and one of the Top Remax Elite Real Estate Teams in the entire Country!
Contact us today for more information about joining our team for one of these available positions:
-Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
The Bograd Team is looking for a talented and competitive Realtor that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable chasing leads, working with a fast paced real estate team, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and identifying opportunities.
Give us a realtor, and we’ll make you a star.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Be available to answer client calls, emails, and text messages during assigned hours
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate team realtors for further development and closure
- Collaborate with team realtors and marketing department in a fast paced environment.
- Attend Monthly Network Events.
- Participate in Monthly Open Houses and Brokers Opens.
- Proven Philadelphia/Bucks/Montco Real Estate Experience
- Knowledge of Philadelphia/Bucks/Montco neighborhoods
- Familiarity with Trend MLS.
- Strong phone presence and experience calling prospective clients
- Experience working with DotLoop
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Licensed realtor
Marketing Internship Job Description:
Part-time Marketing Intern
Exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. Duties include but not limited to:
- Daily posts on all Social Media Forums.
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc.
- Create new marketing material, including presentations and other pitch material for presentations.
- Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates and report on activity. § Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook). § Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 required, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION at admin